Saturday 26 November 2011

Days In Classes

Its  starting with the first time I joined the class  :

      Actually , this is my first time joining this english class  for trimester 2 . On trimester 1 , I am in  another section . But now , I am in section 6M which is the lecturer is Miss Yumni Binti Yassin <3 That’s why I said this is my first time . Before I went for the first class , im just wondering who is going to be my English lecture for this trimester . This was because , in my schedule its note there that my lecturer name for ENLF023 for this trimester was  Miss Rabiatul Husna . But actually it was not her . So i started to think who is going to be my lecturer . Guess what , my actual lecturer was Miss Yumni Binti Yassin , and she is a new lecturer in Uniten but don’t get nervous or afraid because she is very sweet , kind and funny person actually . But sometimes , she will be very strict in other way of teaching . So don’t play play with her ;P For example , we cannot come late to her class or skip her class . If you all dare to do that , haha just wait and see what she will do to you :D I don’t know what she is going to do but she always warned us not to do so . 

           Furthermore , after the first class she came to my class , im starting to admire her <3 This is because I like the way she speaks in class . HAHA “ I really like how you talk in class miss “ I admit it :P  You always used the easier term to teach us . Your way of teaching is really cool and very enjoyable  . in other word , its hard for me to feel sleepy in your class hehe . Your way of speaking is very clear and I love it so much ! Since that , I feel very happy and get excited a bit every time I want to come to your class . 

          Miss Yumni is dedicated in doing her work and she is very sporting in class . I feel very comfortable to gain knowledge in her class . I remember , one day miss asked us to give one topic to discuss . So I gave a topic which is about ‘ LOVE ’ :P hee . My good mood will come every time miss teach us something in class such as she teached us how to use the correct grammar and after that she will make sure we did some exercises and at one time she also told us to practice for the speaking for MUET . She always used an easy language and easier word to make us understand . And if she wants to tell us something , she will say it very clearly . For writing part , she practice us by using a very different way from other lecturer . She practiced us by show us one movie in class and after that she asked us to make the review of the movie and what you have learned in that movie . My class watched BRIDE WARS  and its more about love and friendship . Plus , she also told us that , that review also can help you during final time . If your marks are not so good she will look at your writing review back to see weather you can get extra marks or else (:
 
* When  I see Miss laughing I feel very happy <3 I always talking crap in class when Miss asked us to give example hehe sometimes I gave nonsense example until miss can laugh . My Miss looks so cute when she is giggling :D hee sorry Miss

Lots of love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment