Saturday 26 November 2011

Assignment For English

As you all know , when we are in the university we must do assignment as a homework . So , for Miss Yumni class she asked us to make a speaking corner and make a blog to submit . 

SPEAKING CORNER <3

      Every time , after  my classmate finished their speaking corner they must choose a number based on the name list . So , when someone choose a number and that was my name on that number I feel shocked hehe actually im nervous of what topic that I will get from Miss . Im waiting and keep waiting . Suddently , Miss asked my friend besides me which is Hafiza Farid . Miss asked her , what is her hobby and then she answered it : my hobby is reading novels . So , I have to make and find one novel that is interesting to give Miss . I have one week to prepare everything . After think what novel should I share with my classmates and Miss , finally I get an idea what novel I want to share with them . I choose  Norwegian Wood by Haruki Mukarami . 

                                                                      THE NOVEL <3



     I found that this novel is very interesting because it is about love <3  This novel use The Beatles Songs . The Beatles song from which the book takes its title echoes throughout the novel , the melancholy tune and sentiment imbuing the work . The murky ambiguity and confusion of The Beatles song is similar to that in the novel . This novel  is a love story , or several love stories , as baffling as love often is . Love , ultimately , is marvelous , even if it is unfathomable – Norwegian Wood , indeed .

Here is the Trailer for Haruki Mukarami’s Norwegian Wood  , if you want to see it Miss <3 it is short trailer actually :)

 I HOPE YOU WATCH IT MISS :P

        During my speaking corner day , seriously i felt very nervous . My hand was shaking when i have to go in front the class . But i try hard and my best to share it with my lecturer and my friends :) i just want to let them know about this story based on the novel ;) haha finally , after i have done it i felt so glad and the feeling only god know . Its like i have released something that im afraid to do and stuck of . :D hee i felt free after that :) but at the same time i also wondering what marks will i get from Miss emm :( it makes me worried ... Miss Yumni , please give me the best mark for this , i really hope for it .

No comments:

Post a Comment