Saturday 26 November 2011

Preceive Myself As A Student :)

As a student , I see myself should have a point that I want to achieve in my life . It is important  whether  in elementary school , high school or college to be aware of the basics of being a good student. These skills , of doing well in school can be carried over to many other aspects of life . That’s why if I want to get something , I have to work hard for it and have a good plan for it . To get something good in the future , I think I should prepare me , myself as a best person in every single thing . I have to be systematic in doing things and can manage my time very well . For me ,  time management is really important in our life . My father always told me that please be alert with everything and be punctual . For example if I promise my brother to fetch him at 5.30pm , so I have to be there before it not after  the time . My attitude also must be good . I must always teach myself to have a good manner , be polite with everyone , respect people if we want others to respect us and be responsible .  

     Furthermore , during study time I think I should always pay attention 100% because it is really important to achieve my goals . The most important thing is I must always ask question from the lecturer if I do not understand about some subject . If I want to success in my life I have to make move from now . I cannot play , like I used to do during my school time . So , I should make a timetable and have self-dicscipline . Discipline in managing the time is an important factor that every good student must possess . So , my behavior should be such in a way that it will impress others . I also must try to apply things faster so that I can create something creative easily because my brain can move faster :) hehe 

      Moreover , for the future , I just want to be the best for my family . I am a woman , so I have to learn everything for my own good . Every woman will get married one day . So I have to prepare before I go to that stage . As for me , I think nowdays , it is important for woman to have a carrier first .  I want to get a good job first after graduates  and have a stable economics . After that , I guess it is the suitable time to think about marriage ;P hee 

     Therefore , it can be conclude that behavior should be first and then comes academics . Even if you aren't good at school , collage or at university , you'll be famous for your behavior, and good friends are truly worth more than gold . There are some pictures that I took it during my secondary school : 

hee thats me and my close friend during secondary until now is looking at me by saying : " why everyone love to take your picture ? im just wondering "  HAHA just kidding :P

HAHA ACTUALLY I LOVE TO MAKE WEIRD FACE <3 
                                               
1 , 2 , 3 CLICK! :D hehe


Hanis FW , My Closed Friend since I studied in Uniten Muadzam until now :)

Thank you . Love <3 - NUR IZZATI AZMAN -






No comments:

Post a Comment