Friday 25 November 2011

It’s All About ME

       Assalamualaikum and Hi , Hi , Hi :D I am Nur Izzati Azman from section 6M for subject ENLF024 :)  Hee sorry for getting extra excited here :P Actually I am the kind of person that loves to talk a lot but at certain time only based on my mood . If I found that I want to talk , I will say it and keep talking until I feel tired I will stop haha . So , I am sorry Miss if I talk a lot in your class . In class I am not talking too much with friends ,  I mean I will talk a lot when Miss ask something and I will give crap answer sometimes . For your info , I was born in this world on 30 August 1993 and this year I felt very happy to celebrate it because my birthday was on the same date during the first day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri before this :P 
        I am from Kajang , Selangor . I have parents that are very good in everything . As for me , I always say that because I admire my father and my mother so much . They are really sweet and can truly understand what their children needs . I have seven 7 siblings , 6 boys and I am the only girl <3 I loves my family so much and I really mean it . My parent and my brothers are the best in my world and they are so cool . They always make my day worthy . I feel so glad to have them in my life <3 . That’s why , when I do not go back after two weeks stayed in Muadzam Shah , I found that I will easy to feel sad , start to be a very sensitive girl and easy to cry hehe . My closed friend know about it . This is because I miss my family so much ! :’( 
I think that’s enough for you to know a little bit about me  :) hee thank you <3   

Hi there , I'm Nur Izzati Azman :)

I loves my brothers so much <3 <3 , there are Fahmi the fourth , Farid the third one , ME and Faris my second sibling <3 hee

FAHIM ! <3 my youngest brother with the big smile there and the other one is my sixth brother hehe actually he has his twins brother :)
 LOTS OF FLOWERS , means that lots of love from me to my family <3 hee

 hehe here is my mum <3 she is beautiful and i love her so much ! thank you mummy for taking a good care of me until now :')

            

No comments:

Post a Comment